Immediately following his disgraceful act of biting Branislav Ivanovic during Chelsea’s 2-2 tie with Liverpool, Luis Suarez was offered anger management classes by the PFA.
- Luis Suarez, known as ‘The Cannibal’ in Holland, bit Branislav Ivanovic during Liverpool’s 2-2 draw with Chelsea
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers labels Suarez’s behaviour ‘unacceptable’ and later says ‘all players can be replaced’
- Suarez insists he is ‘deeply sorry for inexcusable behaviour’ and has spoken to Ivanovic on the phone to personally apologise
- FA to launch investigation into the incident
- Liverpool face calls to sack Suarez as PFA offer anger management classes
- Suarez donates money to Hillsborough Family Support Group after being fined by Liverpool
For those of you who are curious about anger management, or know someone who might benefit from anger management classes, check out these free online anger management videos on my award-winning site…http://webangermanagement.com.
John Schinnerer, Ph.D.
Positive Psychology Coach, Anger Management Expert
Author of the award-winning Guide To Self: The Beginner’s Guide To Managing Emotion & Thought
Guide To Self, Inc.
913 San Ramon Valley Blvd. #280
Danville CA 94526
GuideToSelf.com – Web site
WebAngerManagement.com – 10-week online anger management course
DrJohnBlog.GuideToSelf.com – Awarded #1 Blog in Positive Psychology by PostRank, Top 100 Blog by Daily Reviewer
@johnschin – Twitter